Friday, December 28, 2007

What's "The Secret" all about?

The book and movie by Rhonda Byrne were inspired from a book that was created 100 years ago by a Wallace D. Wattles entitled "The Science of Getting Rich". If you would like to read this book, you can do so on-line here.

The Secret discusses the Law of Attraction and how harnessing it can help you create your life the way you want it to be. This may be a new concept for many people but it is a very good idea to hold in your thoughts. The Law of Attraction is something that was introduced to me over 10 years ago by my mother. She is and has always been a sources of spiritual inspiration for me and I will be forever grateful for her many contributions of 'the divine' in my life.

She wrote me a series of emails about three laws that govern the universe. The first is the Law of Attraction, then the Law of Deliberate Creating, and the Law of Allowing. These three laws work in synergism to help to create each of our lives. They are at work whether or not we believe in them or not.

I saved these emails and over the years I have shared them with people who needed to change their mindset about life. They have been read with an open mind and the people I shared them with have been truly grateful.

I went through a bad time in my life and I was constantly thinking negatively about all of the things that have gone wrong and why they went wrong. It was a really poor way to think about things and I had forgotten about the Laws my mother shared with me. It was a deep hole of thought that I believe my inner self was trying to climb out from.

I walked into a store and decided to browse the book racks. I saw a little book called "The Secret" and sort of laughed and wondered what the 'big secret' was? I opened it up and began reading. I suddenly realized just how my negative thoughts were affecting my life and how me wanting to dig myself out of the mess had brought me back in touch with the Laws.

My mindset changed and I realized that if I wanted to be happy, there was nothing stopping me but myself.



If you like this post please leave me some feedback!
If you want to learn about making money online feel free to ask me or click on one of my banners.

No comments: