Monday, January 28, 2008

Ask and It Is Given

When I first began to notice my manifestations, I wondered how I did it. Later on, when I realized how I manifest things I questioned what my state of mind was like when I was asking the universe for something. Where was I, what was I thinking about? How did I know that I was going to get what I wanted?

There are many people who liken manifesting with ordering something from a catalog; for me it's essentially the same in mind. Meaning, the state of mind that we are in when ordering something. We simply ask, we expect to be given something and then we get what we asked form. It's that simple. When we order something we really desire, there's that excitement at knowing that in a couple of days we'll have it. It's the same thing when we order from the universe.

For me, there's a certain clarity that comes when I know I am in a true state of manifesting. My mind is calm, I have no worries or doubts about what I'm asking for and those worries and doubts do no enter my mind after I have stated my desire. It's like being in the zone. I ask something from the universe and the universe says, "So be it." It's not like it's hard for the universe to create something for us. Everything is made of the same stuff, and it happens to be a very malleable medium.

Things happen quickly when you let them happen. When I have manifested in the past, for instance, I asked for "a man in my bed". It took the universe about 3 days before I found that man to be in my bed. Though, he was only a man in my bed in a very literal sense, I still got exactly what I asked for and in that time in my life it was exactly what I needed.

After I asked for that man, I didn't wonder when it would happen, I didn't worry about it and I didn't wonder how it would happen. In fact, I didn't bother thinking of it again until I received it.

It was that sort of confidence where I didn't have to worry or wonder about what I was getting because I knew I was going to have it. After I asked, I didn't have to think about it anymore. It was a done deal.

If you force yourself to believe that you're going to get what you desire because you're thinking that you're not going to receive it, you're blocking that desire from fruition. Any sense of doubt will attract the doubt of it happening.

A really easy way to think about it would be to just think about the answer that the universe gives you for each thing you desire.

So Be It.

No comments: