Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Extreme Money Manifestation

Today was an amazing day!

I receive loans from the states and I am much in need of the next one to come in, or at least I thought I was. I have been working on bringing money into my life. I started watching this video and things have started to turn around for me. I just started a job that is awesome! I'll keep it until the semester starts at the end of February. I got an email today from a friend who was in New Zealand with me for the year and went back home for the summer break. She transferred into OSU and I couldn't be happier for her! She and her friend (who is in the same boat) are going to pay me to pack their stuff up for them. I also get first dibs on whatever they're leaving behind and a car to either buy myself or sell and make a profit on (10%). This is exciting stuff! This was also completely out of nowhere.

About a week ago, I was surfing the blogs that I like to visit and I found this video on subliminal messaging and attracting money. It is awesome. I knew it would work and it is! I watch it every day and it is changing the way I do things and think about money - which is something I have wanted to do for a while.

I am so excited!



No comments: