Friday, January 4, 2008

The Secret - Movie

I found a wonderful website today about the three universal laws that I have been talking about. The website also had the movie, The Secret that was the original movie before they cut out Esther Hicks and Abraham. I did not know this before and wondered how Rhonda Byrne could have collected a whole bunch of people who used The Secret in their daily lives and manage to miss Esther and Jerry Hicks! If you were wondering the same thing you can read Esther's statement about what happened here.


I have to be honest with you, until tonight I have never seen the movie before. I read the book last year sometime, but never got around to watching the movie. I decided that I really did want to watch the movie and the other night I was talking to a friend of mine and I mentioned The Secret and she told me that she has the DVD. I had no idea she had seen the movie! She offered to drop it off to me, but since I just saw it online I guess she doesn't have to now. Thank you Universe for making it easy!

Watching the movie made me remember all of the things that I should be doing in my life but haven't been applying. I'm very thankful that I was able to watch it and refresh myself about how I can apply The Secret to my whole life.

I hope you enjoy the original movie. It includes Hebrew subtitles.


No comments: