Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stay in alignment

The state of being happy is one where we are vibrating at a high frequency. It feels like nothing can touch us; like all the good of the world is with us and flowing with us. It's like we're rowing our boat downstream. Everything comes easily to us and it feels right. This is when we are powerful and when our ability to manifest is potent. This is because when we are in a happy and positive state of mind we are the closest to the source of pure, positive energy in the universe; the essence of life. We are in alignment with it which makes it easy to manifest anything we desire.

When we manage to keep ourselves in this state for a while, things around us start to change. The people in our lives start to change around. The people who are not in alignment with us will fall to the periphery of our lives when they may have been in the center. This makes room for the people who are in alignment with us or for more possibilities to present themselves. We start to think positively about a lot of things and those things return that positive energy back to us - people become nicer or difficult things in our lives start to resolve and become easy.

I started being in a positive frame of mind a few weeks ago and I have noticed that the only people that are still in the center of my life - the ones who constantly want to hang out with me - are the ones who are in alignment with me. They are happy, they are positive and they love themselves. Everyone else who isn't on the same wavelength has fallen out of my little circle.

Strange things have happened to me. I started watching this manifesting video every morning and suddenly I get an email from a person that I don't really know very well who left the country and is not coming back when she thought she would be. She wants to pay me to sort through the stuff she left behind and send it to her. She's going to pay me to do this. Everything else is for me to keep or sell. The stuff that is left over is stuff that I don't necessarily need, but that I can sell easily. It's great! It was totally unexpected, but I manifested it into my life quickly because I kept myself in that positive mindset.

It's easy to stay positive. It's easy to bring good things into your life. Begin to be positive and see how many unexpected and wonderful things come to you from different places. I believe it more and more each day. It is amazing.

Let the good times roll!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

This is just what i needed to hear. I know it already but i need to work at it, sometimes its easy and sometimes its not.

Great news for you that its working!

Rhiannon said...

It's tricky at first to be aware of how you're feeling. Once you know what it feels like to vibrate with that positive energy, it gets easier to identify when you're not.

It is easy! Think of something that always makes you happy!